Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Week 9 BOC: Cyber Shopping

A Canon 7D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera would be what I would want for myself and to advance my career if money were not an issue. This camera may not be top of the line but it is used by many professional photographers. The original price of the Canon 7D is right around $1800. Hence why i have been unable to obtain it thus far. Since Canon has a newer model coming out soon they are decreasing the price of this camera ever so slightly to roughly $1500. Now to many 300 dollars may not seem like much to something so pricey, but Canon rarely ever drops their prices unless the product is way out of date. Not only will this camera help me to update my photographic process it will also show that I am serious in advancing in my career as a photographer. I believe that the Canon 7D produces beautiful images, granted not all of the work is merily the camera but having a camera that can produce the images that you have imagined and have put the work into is a major plus. Who does not want to have something that helps them advance the person that they are weather in your career and or in your personal life. This camera could be for me the start of something more in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment