Wednesday, October 5, 2011

About Me


As a photographer I tend to see life with a different sort of outlook. I like to think that I see things in what I call “Photo Eye.” “Photo Eye,” is looking at the things around you and figuring out how to make that into a memorable photo, something that everyone will see and want to see time and time again. Even though life as a freelance photographer can lead to difficulties it has been these difficulties that have lead me to strive to be better at what I do in order for everyone to see me as I want them to view me. Being a hard worker I believe is the only way to get what you want out of life. Even though life is short it takes time and effort in order to make it a life worth living. I am mainly interested in becoming a still photographer for movies at the moment. I believe that working on the set of a movie would be a fun and enjoyable experience. Just because I believe that it may be fun does not mean that I would treat the job any differently then any other it may even be a little more difficult. The memories and the experience that I would gain though would be those of a lifetime and something I truly think would benefit me. I like to say “ Work harder now so that way you wont have to work harder later,” I apply this principle in every aspect of my life because again it is a life worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment